Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:17:29 +1100
I'd bet against it. We are addicted to big project thinking. Here we've just
invested heavily in huge and massively expensive desalination projects when the
sensible thing to my POV would be to build a highly diffused network of small
and even domestic level purification plants and recycling facilities,
especially considering that the overwhelming proportion of water that we use
does not have to be drinkable or even clean. But there is no value in that for
government, construction and employment in the big ticket, banner headline,
short term approach that we seem to prefer.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: