Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:11:32 +0000
Dave

The article makes the point that I made but surrounds it with confusing figures
to make it look more interesting.

To pick just one point, how is wind more expensive than other forms of power?
If we are using steadily decreasing stocks of fossil fuels that is the
expensive source of power.

I’m off to Edinburgh tomorrow for a street photography workshop; I think that
I’ll avoid reading the Sunday Post’s daily sister papers.

Chris