Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 00:22:00 +0100
I think you mean fracking, not "tracking". If we in Europe are to have any
chance at all to influence the behaviour of rogue states like Russia, then we
must immediately start fracking on a big scale in places where shale oil is
likely to exist, such as the UK or Poland. We must also discard the stupid
antipathy against nuclear power. Otherwise, we will continue to depend on
various nasty regimes for our energy and will need to continue to prostitute
ourselves before the likes of Putin and various two-bit Central Asia dictators.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain