Re: [OM] Mirrorless polarizers

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless polarizers
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:38:26 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks, Chris.  Rifle targets would only be glorious if 3 holes in the center
touched.  The intent was autofocus changes, and they are straight out of the
camera.

----- Original Message -----From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus
Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:29:58
-0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless polarizers

I'm sure that they are useful, Don, but they are eclipsed by that glorious Day
Lily.

Chris

http://lists.thomasclausen.net/mailman/private/olympus/Themed Olympus Photo
Exhibition: http://www.tope.nl/