Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere

Subject: Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:19:54 -0400
Aren’t you special. <g> I need subtitles to watch True Detective, and _I’m_ a
Southerner. But I think it has more to do with tone and frequency rather than
incomprehensibility. My ears never have fully recovered from four years copying
code in the Army, motorcycle riding and rock and roll. Some tones and
frequencies are beginning to drop off, more and more as the years pass. I’m
almost at the point where it’s time to put the subtitles on for _anything_. Not
quite, but close.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal