Re: [OM] Anybody using magicJack? Got comments?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody using magicJack? Got comments?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 08:12:43 +0100
I totally agree with Ken her, also having been in the business in an earlier
life. I use Skype because it is free, and the quality is tolerable most of the
time, but this is not corporate grade VOIP by any stretch of the imagination.

As for landlines--we have one because our only internet access option is DSL
from the local phone company. But I never use it to actually make calls, and I
don't even remember the number. My cellphone is my main communication device,
followed by my computer and iPad (for Skype calls).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain