Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 18:33:04 -0800
I think I cut my first log with a chainsaw when I was about 14-15. Can't
remember any special training, other than a stern admonition "Watch for
buck and watch what the hell you're doing when using one" after a brief
run-through of controls. I've cut or trimmed way more trees since then I
care to remember. For small jobs, though, a very sharp double-bitted axe is
more enviro friendly, less hassle, and faster.