Re: [OM] Nasty iOS and OS X security bug

Subject: Re: [OM] Nasty iOS and OS X security bug
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 18:36:58 -0800
I was reading on Friday that there may be a bug with the recent iOS update
that bricks some iPad/iPhone/iPod devices. There's some argument about
whether or not it's the update, but it seems there are a lot of reports of
issues. I know of at least one instance where the Apple "genius" bar
allegedly quoted $200 to fix it.