Re: [OM] I found the Chimay...

Subject: Re: [OM] I found the Chimay...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:59:29 -0500
One of the things I didn't like was that it tasted slightly sweet.
Dried fruit, eh?  I sometimes complain of things tasting slightly sweet
that my wife doesn't notice.  Anyhow the Belgians can keep it.  Yes,
definitely a bread flavor but I described it as "bread syrup", not
toasted bread.

Yeah, I wouldn't like RF cams even if they have red dots and taste like
toasted bread.

Chuck Norcutt