Re: [OM] I found the Chimay...

Subject: Re: [OM] I found the Chimay...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:38:59 -0500
I still have to try the Triple and the Blue but I've decided to wrinkle
my nose at Chimay Red.  The monks must have created this stuff for Lent.
  My taste buds tell me that it tastes like bread syrup.  OK, but not
what I'd want to drink all the time.  If the Triple and Blue are similar
I'll be returning to my Dos Equis, Shiner Bock and other "lesser" beers.
  I've no idea what a Pabst Blue Ribbon tastes like.  I haven't had one
in perhaps 40 years.  :-)

Chuck (wrinkled nose) Norcutt