[OM] I found the Chimay...

Subject: [OM] I found the Chimay...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:30:57 -0500
I found the Chimay in a most unexpected place... Sam's Club in Sarasota.
  There was a large stack of Chimay sampler packs each holding a 34 cl
bottle of Red, Triple and Blue along with a Chimay goblet.  The price
was about USD 15.  But I don't suppose I can buy it there again.  The
display also had a sign describing it as "A 1 time purchase"

I haven't tasted either of them yet.  I'll save them for special times
when I can just savor the beer.  There were some other beers there also
labeled "A 1 time purchase" but I don't recall what they were.  I was
too startled to see the Chimay.  I also saw some Chimay at Trader Joe's
but those were large bottles, too large for me to drink a 7-9% beer in
one sitting and too expensive to waste if it went flat  :-)

Chuck Norcutt