Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:52:45 -0500
I've owned and used a chain saw off and on for the past 40 years.  For
some of the dumb things I've done while using one I'm fortunate to still
have all my limbs.  One of my houses is also fortunate not to have had
its roof bashed in by a 60 foot Eastern White Pine (no thanks to me the
tree fell where it was supposed to).  When we move to South Carolina
I'll be giving up the chain saw.  It may well increase my longevity.  I
have also promised to stop climbing on the roof.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt