Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:44:44 +0000
I think that it’s only the house owner if he or she is employing the worker,
Jez.  And it makes sense to me: I’m the one who harasses contractors (not mine)
if they fail to wear the right protective clothing.  It’s up to the sensible
ones to point out to the plonkers that eye protection, for instance, is
important to them if they are using drills, sanders or discs.  And I despaired
at the chaps on cherry pickers in our hangar, working on the roof without
helmets.

Finally, the people (like some colleagues of mine) who use chainsaws without
the proper training and protective gear are working up to nomination for the
Darwin awards.

Chris