Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 13:07:37 -0500
I like the dutch gable/gablet design of the roof.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gablet_roof>  I've never seen such on a
barn but it's certainly a better design for high winds.  Our new
Murrells Inlet house will have a dutch gable design but is actually
closer to a full hip roof since the gables will be quite small.  Better
for hurricanes.

Unfortunately, the garage will have a hard time holding even two full
size cars let alone two tractors, two lawnmowers and a dump truck?  But
I won't have to mow or otherwise care for the lawn and shrubs anymore so
I won't need my lawnmower or the small shed that houses it and the
outdoor tools.

What does Tom think of all your cameras, lenses, enlargers and other
darkroom equipment?  :-)

Chuck Norcutt