[OM] Old & wise? (Was:Dried-in)

Subject: [OM] Old & wise? (Was:Dried-in)
From: ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:20:36 +1100
>> When I was young I was foolish and invincible.  Now I'm old and know
>> that I'm no longer invincible but still a bit foolish.

Much like idiot 40-somethings who decide they're getting into adventure
pursuits like mountain-biking and think a new dual suspension bike will save
them from their foolishness.

(Says the guy 1 week into riding and 18 hours into back agony, contusions,
grazes and yet another shot at taking out his own eye with only 2 seconds of
cloudy memory detail as to how:

http://instagram.com/p/k03eS2t4no/

With apologies for the Instagram)

Cheers,
Marc deg-of-diff:0;deg-of-stupid:10 Lawrence
Snowy Mts, Oz