Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Dried-in
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:29:20 -0500
We'll be living in MUrrels Inlet which is between Georgetown and Myrtle
Beach. If you look at the coast of South Carolina between those two
towns you'll see that it's pretty much hemmed-in by water... the ocean
on one side and bays, rivers and streams on the other.  US 17 along the
coast is the evacuation route for hurricanes.  I expect that US 17 will
very rapidly turn into a giant parking lot if a hurricane comes calling.
  If one even hints at paying a visit I'll be off inland to my
daughter's house in High Point, NC.  I'll leave the chain sawing to
others.  Maybe Chris would like to try his hand at sawing Bald Cypress
and Water Tupelo in the swamp.

Chuck Norcutt