Re: [OM] projecting images on to a big screen

Subject: Re: [OM] projecting images on to a big screen
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 15:27:24 +0000
John

The ppi is superfluous to your considerations, as both Moose and I have already
mentioned.  It is merely a factor in calculating adjusting the size of an image
for printing.  It means nothing when you size an image for any other purpose –
your viewing medium (monitor or projector) will display each pixel at its
proper size, so inches do not come into it.

Chris