Re: [OM] Panasonic/Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic/Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150
From: "Mark Calzaretta" <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 23:50:01 -0500
Chuck,
I am actually in Hollywood (right between Miami and Fort Lauderdale)

However if you wanted to give the 14-150 a try you are more than welcome.

There is a Panther preserve out on Alligator Alley around mile marker 80. I
have always wanted to head out there with the 90-250 and shoot some Panthers.

Mark