Re: [OM] Dessert, was Re: OT: Disgusting Deserts

Subject: Re: [OM] Dessert, was Re: OT: Disgusting Deserts
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 06:31:46 +0000
Groan!

I watched a film a few days ago in which a large part of the humour in one
scene was based on the gerund.

I was quite amused last night to see Stephen Fry correcting the grammar in some
of the recipients' speeches at the BAFTAs.  I don't have a great deal of time
for this chap, but that was quite gratifying to someone like me :-)

Chris