Re: [OM] Panasonic/Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic/Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:08:56 -0500
I do know Hollywood since I used to live in Boca Raton years ago and
also have a friend who lives in Hollywood.  Thanks for the offer to
borrow the lens but I know I'd never buy one no matter how good it is.
Going to the panther preserve in Big Cypress does sound interesting but
I'm still 2-1/2 hours away from mile marker 80 and I'm not real keen on
spending 5 hours in the car.  But if you really want to do it sometime
before the end of March let me know... you just might hit me at the
right time and I'd agree.

As to seeing a panther I don't have high hopes even in the panther
refuge.  I used to work for six years as a volunteer for the Fish &
Wildlife Service at the Loxahatchee National Refuge.  I've spent about
1,000 hours at that refuge and, even though they're there, I've never
seen a panther.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt