Re: [OM] Digital demise

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital demise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 16:47:37 -0800
On 2/9/2014 11:46 AM, Mark Marr-Lyon wrote:
> Not much of a compromise this year - way too dry this winter. It's going to
> be a smoky spring and summer unless we get a lot more snow :(

It's been seriously dry here, wildfires in Cal in January! But the weather
pattern has finally broken. The big high
pressure area off the coast moved south, and is now pushing tropical moisture
up into the jet stream it's now allowing
through. Started with rain Thursday, about a day off, and has been raining
since.

A couple more soakers like this one, and we'll be OK, if not fat.

I hope the precipitation fairy works down your way, too.

Happily Wet Moose