Re: [OM] Digital demise

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital demise
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 20:49:09 -0600
I had a friend that worked in the finger lakes area. According to him they
had two seasons, winter and fourth of July. But then, he moved to Appleton
Wisconsin, so he was a glutton for punishment. The beautiful green mountains
and lakes and such only lasted a bit, the white mountains and icy lakes and
streams lasted longer.