Re: [OM] Why ladies like big cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Why ladies like big cameras
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 10:09:36 -0600
>> Occam's razer. They were attracted to that good looking hunk of man flesh,
>> Joel.
> Oh yeah.  That's gotta be it.
>
> You have such a hard time owning up to the now-proven fact (proven, I say)
> that the 5D is a chick magnet that you would say black is white. ;)

Well, we'll have to see if this worked for Moose and Chuck. Oh, wait!
Moose DID get married after buying a 5D. Maybe there is something to
it.

I always thought that my 4x5 Crown Graphic seemed to be a pretty good
chick magnet, but it also brought out the ham radio crowd that would
build their own antennas and wind their own coils.

Pony tail, earrings and smashing good looks. Those are my secrets to
being a chick magnet.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx