Re: [OM] Why ladies like big cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Why ladies like big cameras
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:51:54 -0500
Damn right it’s fun! Thanks for helping the list catch up on a flagging
señorita count. <g>

If I were just passing the rhetorical gas, I’d say that most of these women
have been in the pageant game for a long time. They’ve learned that bigger
frequently means more advantageous media outlet. Most of the publicity and
journalism types aren’t using their iPhones, y’know? They’ve got the big rigs
with f:2.8 glass, and their pictures tend to show up where pageant critters
want to be shown. These women can’t afford to ignore a shooter with a big,
long, fat lens.

—Bob (er, this is all in good fun, OK?) Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal