Re: [OM] Pins and Needles

Subject: Re: [OM] Pins and Needles
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:57:33 -0600
Just saw Bob's show. Very good! The unusual printing process looks quite
good. The surface of the fomecore is slightly matte, so reflections are gone
without softening the image.  The Fuji printer produces good results. The
surface of the fomecore that is visible has a very slight yellow cast, but
not so much as to mess with the colors.

Oh, and the photos? Quite good. Amazing what a four thirds camera can do!