Re: [OM] Fw: Upgrade your E-M5 with our new firmware!

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Upgrade your E-M5 with our new firmware!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:53:42 -0500
I don't think it disturbs any settings (and wouldn't expect it to) but I
don't make use of the myset stuff yet.  The only thing I'm sure of is
that my customization to remove the focus control from the shutter
button to the Fn2 button (next to the shutter button) was not disturbed.
I actually wanted to move the focus button to the playback button on the
back of the camera so I could control focus and shutter with thumb and
index finger as I do on the Canon 5D.  But I can't easily reach the
playback button nor even the $#^&@! rear control dial.  Being left-eyed
and the E-M5 don't mix well.

Chuck Norcutt