[OM] Dead pigs

Subject: [OM] Dead pigs
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:51:49 -0600
Yes, blame the parents. But I think they're doing OK, though, as they
do have a pretty wide range of music styles. However, one thing they
can't stand is the '80s-90s wannabe rock-and-roll. They've got Jackson
Browne style perfected, though. Pretty funny listening them switch
styles in their playing from Jackson Browne to Toby Mac and back. Talk
about a strange fusion.

We've got this one popular church praise song right now (One Thing
Remains by Jesus Culture) that has this perfect "Stay/Load Out"
chord/baseline thing going on. Once I pointed that out and we listened
to the real thing, they go "huh? that's not ANYTHING like our song".
Sure.

They're doing very well with their music development. Sunday
afternoon, they were sorting their music and counted over 100 songs in
their active "performance" file.