Re: [OM] Dead pigs

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead pigs
From: ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:09:02 +1100

On 28 Jan 2014, at 8:50 am, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Also, stop being hard on "Sallee" (the ute). She's a good hose-out who's
>> already earned her $driveaway in cruising and dumping and for her it's all
>> just begun - don't want to put her off now.
>
> Still looks good, unless that's what it looked like 10 years ago when
> you bought it. But, I tend to think that you keep it in pretty good
> shape.

She's only 10 months old, and her biggest trials have previously been in the
supermarket carpark at Noosa. Don't scoff - it's a panelbeater's idea of heaven
there. ;) But, yes, keeping cars clean is Peter's obsession (not mine). Without
access to relevant facilities Sallee is currently a dust-to-dust mortuary for
bugs.

> LOL, well, I've named one of my vehicles and I've named my daughter's
> keyboard. The name of the keyboard is "Bernie". Anybody guess why?

Your daughter's a songwriter who really loves Elton John?

Cheers,
Marc
Snowy Mts, Oz