Re: [OM] Dead pigs

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead pigs
From: ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:35:51 +1100
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On 27 Jan 2014, at 11:37 am, "Wayne Harridge"
> <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> How about posting a pic of the new bush hut ?

We don't settle until late April, so I've few photos. It's a pretty plain
house, but it's got a nice kitchen (including wood-fired Rayburn I'm looking
forward to using), and a decent shed, and 270 acres of buffer zone. It's 2.5km
off the road too, so the most we can see from the road is driveway. But anyway,
here's the driveway (take the right fork at the low cloud):

http://flic.kr/p/jx7tyG

Cheers,
Marc
Snowy Mts, Oz