Re: [OM] [OT] Speaking of the palmetto state...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Speaking of the palmetto state...
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 18:19:14 +0100
Having lived in nearby Gainesville for 3 years in the 1980s, and visiting
frequently during subsequent years, I can only second this. One added
recommendation: avoid those roads (and similar roads in North Florida) on
Friday and Saturday nights. They are full of drunk rednecks in pickup trucks at
those times.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman