Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...

Subject: Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:05:22 -0500
Watches have always stopped working when I wear them.  I was told that I
had too much "electricity" in my body and it caused the watches to fail.  I
could wear one on a chain around my neck sometimes, but never on my wrist.

There was no difficult childbirth for me.  I weighed 4 lbs 5 oz. but my
last child weighed 12 lbs 11 oz and I had her at home.  She can't wear
watches!

Tina

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > But, as has every other watch I've owned since reaching my majority, it
> > self-destructed. They all have. They either explode, as in fall to
> > pieces (literally? <g>), or stop dead, never to
> > run again. I believe
> > I am permeated by some other-source energy that has a problem with time
> > pieces.
>
> That is not uncommon. There are quite a few people who have something
> going on with their physiology which will cause watches to quit
> working. The cause or even this trait is controversial, but I've seen
> it with my own eyes. I toured (1.5 years full-time music group) with
> two such people. Through observation, we concluded that they weren't
> doing anything unusual or different than the rest of us. It didn't
> matter if it was mechanical, quartz or digital. In less than a week
> the watches would be dead. This was with new or old.
>
> Unknown the relationship to this, but both individuals had extremely
> difficult childbirths. I still stay in touch with one of the two and
> she still has this problem and the problem extends to cellphones,
> pagers, iPads and computers.
>

> --
> Ken Norton
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx