Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...

Subject: Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 04:44:05 +1300

Bob wrote

> Following the watch thread with some amusement. I
don't wear a watch. Haven't since high school, with the

> brief
exception of a month-long period after my son's wedding, when I wore a
Boeing swag watch given me by

> the bride's father, a Boeing engineer.
But, as has every other watch I've owned since reaching my majority, it

> self-destructed. They all have. They either explode, as in fall to
pieces (literally? <g>), or stop dead, never to

> run again. I believe
I am permeated by some other-source energy that has a problem with time
pieces.

I've been wearing the same Citizen automatic watch since I
bought it in 1972.

It's great and I wouldn't be without it . !!

Brian Swale