Re: [OM] My Last Photo of 2013 - Group Project?

Subject: Re: [OM] My Last Photo of 2013 - Group Project?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 23:10:47 +1300
Re:

> That's a decent looking Schwinn.  Is it a Traveller model?  I have a Le
> Tour, but I want to sell it to make room for others.  Someone had painted
> it black over the Pearlescent Orange and the paint is slowly peeling off.
> Rides nice.

My partner has significant physical co-ordination problems due to a major head
injury 11
years ago; nevertheless she has twice bought a bike and within a week of each
purchase has
had a severe fall which has resulted in such injuries as a fractured pelvis.

During the last week she encountered at the doctor's, a similarly aged guy who
had that week
taken delivery of a road-going trike.

So now she has ordered one. it's a Schwinn, made in China.  Specific order
only.
$1,000 per each.

I was amazed to see the price tags on some bikes in the store; $5,000. That's
nearly as
much as I paid for my Range Rover ...to put some kind of perspective on it.

Brian Swale

For all eternity, there is this small period of time we call 'life'.

---
is active.