Re: [OM] My Last Photo of 2013 - Group Project?

Subject: Re: [OM] My Last Photo of 2013 - Group Project?
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 08:22:38 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>> >It supposed to snow all day here.  My modified Schwinn Continental is
>> >tricked out for snow duty.  Perhaps I'll show you all how it looks after a
>> >nice ride through the park.
>> >

>>      I'd like to see that.  I used my old Huffy to deliver newspapers on
>> ice and snow, with a few mishaps.  Using panniers made it a bit more stable.
>>

>Happy to oblige:
>
> http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/

     That's a decent looking Schwinn.  Is it a Traveller model?  I have a Le
Tour, but I want to sell it to make room for others.  Someone had painted it
black over the Pearlescent Orange and the paint is slowly peeling off.  Rides
nice.

Chris

When the going gets weird, the weird go pro
     - Hunter S. Thompson