Re: [OM] IMG: Small Town Infrastructure - 100% Crop

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Small Town Infrastructure - 100% Crop
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 11:31:24 +0000
I started with the evolve argument, Nathan, but proceeded to point out that it
was illogical to have a mix of tenses, as well as confusing.  The language is
being degraded through ignorance and poor education.  I suspect that your
English, both written and spoken, would be grammatically superior to many of my
fellow-countrymen.  Indeed, my colleagues at work do not know the parts of a
sentence.

But it is time to stop: you are merely feeding my obsession ;-)

Chris