Re: [OM] OT: I've retired

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: I've retired
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 19:11:55 -0600
> Never been, don't think I need to go. I've only been to Calgary, Edmonton and
> Winnipeg for business, and that ain't my
> business no mo'.

Well, I suppose that Des Moines isn't quite what you would want in a
sight-seeing expedition. It's not quite as bad as you tend to make it
out to be, but I understand your "life is too short to visit Iowa"
thinking. :)  But you are missing out on the opportunity to hang out
with the likes of Joel and me. Don't tell him I said this, but he's
kinda a cool guy.

> I did spend a couple of hours in the Twin Cities airport. When the plane
> stopped, the snow was still going by my window
> horizontally. Fortunately, my plane to KC left on time. Trees were starting
> to bud there. :-)

The snow falling sideways tonight here in Iowa. (and it's not even snowing).

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx