Re: [OM] OT: I've retired

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: I've retired
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 14:51:25 -0800
On 1/3/2014 1:00 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> Interestingly different than Calgary and Edmonton, where all the center of
>> the city is connected by passageways over the streets.
> Des Moines, Minneapolis and Duluth are all the same way. Des Moines'
> system is the biggest, I think.

Never been, don't think I need to go. I've only been to Calgary, Edmonton and
Winnipeg for business, and that ain't my
business no mo'.

I did spend a couple of hours in the Twin Cities airport. When the plane
stopped, the snow was still going by my window
horizontally. Fortunately, my plane to KC left on time. Trees were starting to
bud there. :-)

No Snow Moose