Re: [OM] OT: I've retired

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: I've retired
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 17:44:05 -0500
My husband was an engineer, building aluminum plants.  The first 25 years
we were married, we moved 36 times, including two years each in Iran and
Venezuela.  When he left the corporate world and started his own consulting
firm, we could have lived anywhere and chose South Carolina.

Where in South Carolina are you moving?

Tina

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 5:37 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina Manley