[OM] [IMGs] A short walk

Subject: [OM] [IMGs] A short walk
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 21:10:07 -0800
Last Sunday, we went to the Christmas Revels (v. enjoyable) at the Scottish
Rite Temple in Oakland.

We were a little early, so we found street parking close, which left time to
walk slowly the two blocks to the venue and
wander down to Lake Merritt, in front of it. Weather was lovely, clear, mid 60s
F. Other than the low angle of the sun,
not what one thinks of as winter solstice weather at all. Others find such
weather objectionable:

'As Carl Weese put it once here: "We've had terrible weather all week—clear
bright sunlight, blue skies, puffy white
clouds.") My perfect day is roiling dark clouds and strange shifting light,
with little or no actual sun.'
John Kennerdell, on TOP
<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2013/12/the-essential-accessory.html>

In spite of the handicap, I took pictures. :-) In more or less chronological
order.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=10272>

This is about as eclectic a batch of images as I've done, both as to subject
and amount of post processing.

The one that pulled me in, first to process it, and then go on with others, is
the simple amphora. What's your favorite?

Enjoy!

Shootin' Moose