Re: [OM] [IMGs] A short walk

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] A short walk
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 07:35:49 +0000
Thanks, Moose.  I found it an interesting walk, drawn in as I was by the idea
of a Scottish Rite Temple (which puzzled me until I discovered that it was for
a Freemasons' Lodge).

I liked the swan, but I was very interested to note that you managed to capture
the relief on the top of the temple facade with no distortion; was that
post-processing?

Chris