Re: [OM] Trouble in Paradise

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in Paradise
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 15:05:20 -0600
On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM, <usher99@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> There was an elaborate  model train set up with intricate pastoral
> scenes, seemingly fit right in with the holidays.  Then spotted a
> disharmonious element in the box car:
>

> http://www.olyendomike.com/Family/Phipps-Floer-show-2013/35632087_hG6FXc#!i=2991511883&k=GwxrSjG&lb=1&s=M
>
> OK, I think I spot a pattern:
>

> http://www.olyendomike.com/Family/Phipps-Floer-show-2013/35632087_hG6FXc#!i=2991512033&k=nSnx3DH&lb=1&s=M
>
> That train best not go by here:
>

> http://www.olyendomike.com/Family/Phipps-Floer-show-2013/35632087_hG6FXc#!i=2991511616&k=BtnZDsQ&lb=1&s=M

Speaking as one, model railroaders tend to have twisted senses of humor.
If you look very closely at a lot of the larger layouts, you'll find all
sorts of little surprises hidden.

In our club's first location, one of our members, and art teacher, painted
the clouds on the backdrops.  Two of the cloud formations on a casual
glance just looked pleasant.

When you looked closer, you saw that one was a running nude female with,
errrr.....substantial cumulonimbus clusters.  The other was a nude lying on
her back, similarly constructed.
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard