Re: [OM] EVF delay, shutter shock & the meaning of life

Subject: Re: [OM] EVF delay, shutter shock & the meaning of life
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:13:27 -0500
Just my 2 cents worth but I think you'd have done better with the
shutter shock disbeliever if you hadn't wandered into your own testing.
  He doesn't know you or your own capabilities in that regard.
Therefore he can ignore you as he apparently wanted to do.  The
indisputable proof that shutter shock exists is the camera's menu entry
for setting a time delay to work around it.  That says nothing about the
range of shutter speeds where the problem is observed but does firmly
make the point that the problem exists.

Chuck Norcutt