Re: [OM] Carbon Fibre Tripods, any recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] Carbon Fibre Tripods, any recommendations
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 06:30:35 +0000
Thanks, Piers, I had not thought of Speed Graphic.  Morris Photographic is also
doing that, but I'm looking at secondhand kits at the moment.

I'm planning to get one before I head off to a portrait shoot in Saltburn at
the end of January; if only there were a decent photo shop to visit on the way
. . .

Chris