Re: [OM] Well, dangit

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, dangit
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 21:17:12 -0800
On 12/17/2013 7:14 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Mine is the Slingshot 300AW. What I meant to say, but my iPad wouldn't
> let me, is that the zippers are of a too small size. The Top and side
> compartments open and close fine one-handed, but the main compartment
> doesn't. It always binds on the corners.

We're like the Three Bears, Chuck with the small one, Moose with the middle
sized one, Ken with the big one.

> There is a whole lot of uncomfortable awkwardness to this bag. It's
> kinda like having a signer watching angels fly while the presidents of
> nations are speaking.

Are any of them right for any bear? I agree it's awkward. The arrangement to
keep the zippers from opening all the way
accidentally, and spilling everything on the ground are distinctly odd. It's
like a good idea gone oddly wrong. But
somehow, it seems like it should work.

Befuddled Moose