Re: [OM] Well, dangit

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, dangit
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:38:02 +0800 (WST)
Hi Wayne,

>> It's kinda like having a signer watching angels fly
>> while the presidents of nations are speaking.

> I don't have a clue what this might mean !

Mandela event interpreter was 'sick' but still a 'champion of sign language'
The South African sign language interpreter accused of miming nonsense
during Nelson Mandela's memorial says he suffered a schizophrenic episode
during the event.
<http://www.theage.com.au/world/mandela-event-interpreter-was-sick-but-still-
a-champion-of-sign-language-20131212-hv5h3.html>

Bogus sign language interpreter linked to 'mob' killings
<http://www.theage.com.au/world/bogus-sign-language-interpreter-linked-to-m
ob-killings-20131217-2zj3o.html>

Cheers
Ian Manners