Re: [OM] FFFF - Never shoot into the sun

Subject: Re: [OM] FFFF - Never shoot into the sun
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:54:20 -0600
It was a rule of thumb frequently taught and passed down through the ages.
I was well schooled in it. The exception is obviously when the subject is
the sun or the sun is in the composition. But most forms of photography
will benefit when the sun is over one shoulder.

Nice shots. I agree about the second one, but the third one makes a
statement.

AG

Chuck, I can't remember who told me years ago not to shoot into the sun,

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx