Re: [OM] FFFF - Never shoot into the sun

Subject: Re: [OM] FFFF - Never shoot into the sun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:12:51 +0100
First Thanks to all who looked and commented, its nice to hear
compliments but I learn from the critique ;-)

Chuck, I can't remember who told me years ago not to shoot into the sun,
but I suspect it was to avoid lens flare and getting the right exposure
would also have been tricky.

I am looking forward to a couple of weeks away from general stresses of
life in a photogenic area especially now I have a new lens to play with
(Fuji 23mm/1.4 = 35mm equiv)  :-)

IanW