Re: [OM] Does software choice matter in producing image "quality" ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does software choice matter in producing image "quality" ?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:11:58 +0000
I suspect, Bob, that this is mainly the result of better integration, recently,
of printer drivers with the MacOS.  For me, Aperture and my lovely Canon Pixmas
(1 x A4, 1 x A3) work very well in printing excellent output.  Of course, my
standards are probably lower than others' on the List, but the combination
makes me happy.

Chris