Re: [OM] Does software choice matter in producing image "quality" ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does software choice matter in producing image "quality" ?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 14:13:33 -0000
So what does the little button marked "Create Saved Print" at the top of the
screen in the Print Module, just below the line "Library | Develop | Map |
Book | Slideshow | Print | Web" not do which you would prefer it to do?

I think it might be new to LR5, but if you have PSCC, you have LR5, no?

Piers