Re: [OM] Canvas & Metal Prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Canvas & Metal Prints
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:13:44 -0500
That's interesting. I recall having considered doing some canvas without the
gallery-wrap option, thinking that would be a nice way to display without
glass. Thanks for the reminder.

Not sure I would do a more normal print that way. I would fear that exposure to
the elements eventually would deteriorate the print, not to mention folks who
can't keep their greasy little fingers off things. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal